en
EN

LIEFERLAND UND STEUERSATZ

Cini & Nils
Gradi Paerete con Stelo Retinato

Franco Bettonica, Mario Melocchi


The wall lamp Gradi parete con stelo retinato by Cini & Nils
features a long stem and a cable and a switch in its lower end.

Product details


The Gradi parete con stelo retinato wall lamp by Cini & Nils features a long stem and a cable and a switch in its lower end. This way the lamp can be mounted even if there is no power source in the wall but only a socket. The lamp has a cylinder made of highly heat-resistant glass treated with special enamels. The lighting body serves as reflector, antiglare shade and bulb protection. By orienting the semicircumference-shaped support through 90° and the reflector itself through 360° various kinds of light can be generated. Tools are not needed to replace the bulbs. The cylinder delivered with the wall lamp Gradi parete con stelo retinato spends a general, mostly indirect lighting. Only about 10% of the light is distributed glare-filtered through the black raster-patterned surface. The remaining 90% of light is emitted free through the other transparent part of the cylinder. The lamp is offered with a shiny-chromium finish or as a nickel-plated satined version. As already mentioned the bracket that holds the cylindrical diffuser can be mounted to the fore or right-angled.

Technical specifications


Designer Franco Bettonica, Mario Melocchi
Dimensions Width 220 mm, height min. 1.650 mm/max. 1.750 mm, depth min. 220 mm/max. 330 mm
Bulbs 1 x max. 250W R7s 230V halogen lamp.
Selected Variant chrome
MPN: ACCNGRA.00509
This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes* A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E
Scope of delivery Bulbs excluded
Download Datasheet PDF

Collection


Lamps and Accessories

Rate this product